Sunday, October 17, 2010

Thursday 26 August

We got up when Wiz's alarm went and got all ready to leave. It wasn't until we were about to head outside that Josh realised it was actually 2:15; Wiz's cell phone had NZ time. So we went back to bed and got up at four.

On the plane I had trouble with vegan meals again and I think I got given vegatarian meals instead of vegan ones. My second meal was covered in cheese but me and the flight atendant managed to sort out a meal with a mixture of the vegan stuff from the vegatarian dish and the vegan stuff from a meat dish.


When we got off the plane we had to wait in a long queue in order to get through customs.

We met up with Mark and got on a bus especially for world cup competitors. We then had a really long bus ride to our accommodation. We had pizza for dinner but I had watermelon and chips instead because the pizzas had cheese on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment